Thursday, April 30, 2009

30 Apr 09 "Angie's Pool Survivor Kit"

so Marylee is the best!!! I love to get packages from her because they come as a totaly surprise and they are alwyas so fun!!! So on the front of the envelope of the ard she sent me is a picture of Abby in a pair of sunglasses that are upside down!!! HILARIOUS!!! and inside is a GREAT little summer card with instructions on "How to survive the pool!}...inside my package you ask :
1. Survivor Nutrients :Carmel Fudge Brownies and sweet tarts!!!
2. Lip Balm and sunscreen
3. Pink Camo Beach Towel!!!!
4. Water Bomb Balls
5. A Glittery Pink Cozie for my water bottle
6. Sexy Retro Shades {from the $$$ store!!!}
7. After Sun Lotion and Tee Tree Oil for Sunburn!

that will be my picture for the day....as soon as I can get it all laid out! I shared all my brownies and the guys in the clinic were LOVIN' it...they always ask when I get something from Marylee if there are brownies in it :) so I guess those are definetely a HIT!!!! and I can't wait to use my camo towel when I go to Qatar!!!

I got to talk to the kids this morning...they are always so funny !!!

My brownies were hidden all nice in this awesome little golf ball box that Marylee wrapped....I LOVE IT!!!!! it's the little things that count :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!!!!! Do you go to Qatar with a group? Can't wait to hear all about that!
LOVIN' YOU!
M

~Angie said...

yep, going with quite a few of them :) can't wait...definetely gonna get a picture with me and my new towel...now all I need is a pink bathing suit to match :)

Unknown said...

Is that a hint?

~Angie said...

if you can find me a cute one piece bathing suit and send it to me int he next week that would be so much fun!!! ;) but it really wasn't a hint :)

Unknown said...

What size????