Sunday, April 12, 2009

12 Apr 09 Happy EASTER!!!

....well it was a pretty lazy day here...rained and the weather was overall crappy...but we did have a really nice dinner at the DFAC tonight and they had it all decorated for Easter, so kind of a nice treat....they even had Easter candy to give away so I got a small chocolate bunny :) got to talk to Ben first thing this morning before everyone else was up and he was pretty excited!!!! then I got to talk to the rest of them {other than Sam because you know she sleeps til like noon!} and they were also WIRED....Peyton kept saying "gum gum gum" and Abby just kept going through her stuff over and over...so since they were wired on sugar, I told Matt I would call back again a little later after they calmed down a bit! so Happy Easter everyone, hope you had a GREAT day :)

and not sure if I mentioned yesterday but I planted all the seeds Marylee sent me and the strawberry plant, so we will see in a few weeks :)

and I got to talk to Judy {off and on because the stupid computer was wishy washy} but it was great to see and actually talk to her :) hope I get a chance to do it again :) so here are my Easter Pics to share :)








No comments: