Monday, April 6, 2009

06 Apr 09...Groundhog Day

...everyday is Groundhog day here and it is feeling ike it more so now than before, day in and day out the SAME old thing!!!! kinda suck, wish my R&R to Qatar would hurry up and come and then I will have less that 45 days before going home :) at least now we are in the double digits for coming home :) I am trying to download all the pics Matt sent me of the kids playing outside yesterday, I guess it was the first nice day of the year...

I forgot to add that when I talked with Ben last week, during spring break, one of our conversations went like this:

Mom: "have you eaten anything today"
Ben: "No"
Mom:" Will Sam fix you something to eat?"
Ben: "No"
Mom: "Well, you an make a PB7J, right?"
Ben:" Yeah, but I don;t wnat those anymore but I can make my own soup in the microwave so it's ok"
Mom:" Good, just be careful and let it cool down before you take it out"
Ben :" yeah, I know"
Ben :" But I wish dad would make me grilled cheese and a nacho {he shows me a can of refried beans :)}"
Mom:" well just ask dad and he will make you a grilled cheese"
Ben: "I did but he said maybe later" {sure Matt has just been super busy}
Mom: "ok, well maybe mom will talk to dad and see if he will make you grilled cheese"
Ben: "Ok, bye love you talk to you later"
Mom: "Bye, love you"

so fast forward to this past Sat...Matt made them grilled cheese {all of them} and a whole loaf of bread later, look at the expression on Ben's face...PRICELESS!!! {just for a grilled cheese!}

2 comments:

Matt Miller said...

Damn those are some nice looking grilled cheese sammiches...

~Angie said...

you are a dork!!! no you have no excuse to not make them :P