...so I decided to go to the gym at lunchtime today and I thought I would try out the 5K cross trainer on the threadmill at a 4.5 speed and it was BRUTAL...of coarse I added another 1/2 mile on to the end and then added another 10 mins to the stairmaster to make it a whole 60 mins and boy was I wiped out...not to mention the heat index got up to 104 today and it is not even summer here yet!!! so I figured out how to use Skype and call on my calling card!!! SUPER KEWL!!! Got to call and talk to Matt and then I called and talked to Kim and Maryann!!! So nice to hear everyone's voices!!! Gonna cal them later tonight at Jaci's house while they are scrapping!!! Well, gotta runand get in bed, it is 1230 am Sat and thank God it is only a 1/2 day of work on Sat!!!!
some more oldies but goodies I found going through my pics tonight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment