Saturday, March 28, 2009

28 Mar 09 Movie Day

...at the USO for the clinic...we had pizzas, played video games and watched a few movies {even though I only watched 1} and it was all provided by the USO....so nice and relaxing...other than that I came back and took a nap and then chatted with Yvonne over Skype for 2 hours!!! so nice to get to talk and see her!!! said she sent a postcard from Vegas to Sam & Ben so I hope they got it :)I got mine :) I am going to get a pacakge together tomorrow for the kids for Easter, but won;t be sending them until next week....can't wait for them to get them :) we have also decided as a clinic we need lots of water balloons and super soakers since the weather is getting warm and we need to enjoy it by getting each other wet outside and just having some plain old fun...hope it helps the time go by fast! so I am sharing another old picture from 2005 when we went camping with Rich and Yvonne...look at how much fun Sam had riding the tube on the lake with Rich driving the boat!

missed talking to the kids today so hope I can catch them in the morning...look forward to that every Sat and was a little worried something was wrong until I just gpt an email that they are napping....

No comments: