Friday, March 20, 2009

20 Mar 09 Duties Suck

...doesn't matter where you are, in the states or in the desert! it is just draining, but it is part of being in the military and one of those things I will NOT miss when I retire....what I will miss, seeing the world and making new life-long friends...what I am looking forward too...spending time with my family without having to work a 24 hour shift, being at the beck and call of the military 24/7, wearing cloriframs {military shoes}! and spending time with family in Oregon and great friends that I have made in Oak Harbor :) {YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE}...

so my image today is of Abby's little puppy dog taking a ride in mom's boots :) I take a picture of her every month somewhere different :)





You Are Chocolate



You are dramatic, charming, and downright addicting.

You have a strong personality, and and people are drawn to your fabulousness.



You are stimulating and exciting. It's hard to get tired of you.

You are incredibly likable and popular. You live a glorious life.

No comments: