...and counting...that is almost 1/2 way there {since the time I left home}...I had duty today from 0645-10 pm so there is not much to write today exept Mat went to Ben's parent teacher conference, the kids have officially started spring break today and I got to talk to Abby in her "1 Dora *wunnerwares*" before work this morning {interpretation: Abby knows that she has only 1 Dora the Explorer on her underwear!}...so my picture of the day is of some great little goodies Marylee sent me to try to have a little bit of "GREEN" in our room....so here is to trying to get some soil and get something started, maybe I can pass them on to the next group :)
did you notice the new gadgets I added to my blog? think I am going to update my blog this weekend, so be sure to keep checking back :)
2 comments:
I didn't think you needed any soil with these. The little Strawberry pot is supposed to have everything-no? The Herb garden uses the peat pots-they're supposed to expand when moistened-no?
I'm sending another package soon-I'll put some dirt in it!!!
Love you, M
I know the herb garden does, but no soil in the straberry pot set... :)
Post a Comment