Saturday, March 21, 2009

21 Mar 09 Banquet Night

...so they had an appreciation night for the military that was sponsored by the AUSA...it took us awhile to get there but it was held at a wonderful place in Kuwait city..the food was AMAZING and I will be posting pics....I also got to meet the Sergeant Major of the Army {which is equal to the navy's master chief petty officer}...kinda kewl to be able to shake hands with the highest ranking enlisted man in the Army...by the way, his name is CSM Preston....I also caught up with a couple of friends I met during our initial training..they aren't at the same camp as me so it was nice to see their faces....HM2 Neuderhaus and HM3 Guevara...so needless to say my pics are from the banquet and I just couldn't share 1...enjoy, nite nite, I started this journey and 1:45 pm and am just getting in bed at 12:23 am on Sunday :) so I am pooped!





No comments: