at the gym....and boy does my back feel it...think I may have over done it, but I am gonna keep on trucking!!!! need to loose about 9 lbs before our fitness test the end of Oct so need to keep doing lots of cardio stuff and drinking lots of water!!!
we had to come home early today because Abby threw up at daycare! YUCK....luckily we are home now {have been about an hour} and she sems a little better and doesn't have a fever..I guess the thing to watch out for is a fever >100, sore throat and vomiting! so gonna watch her for now and see how it goes...luckily I have 1 can of chicken noodle soup left!
forgot to tell you guys that I went and did group fitness yesterday at 0530 so Matt got the kids up and out the door....and this is how you got them up...played these 2 songs...they are Abby's favorites! so for the time being it is a good alarm clock for them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment