Saturday, September 26, 2009

26 Sep 09 Part DEUX! So I Went

...to take some stuff to the thrift store, drop Sam off at a friends and go get a few things at the exchange....here is how the conversation goes over text message:
Matt: "so before I let you in the house you have to PROMISE that you won't kill Dubs...no matter what he did..."Me: "Nope"
Matt: "well then you ain't gettin in"Me: "tell me what he did"
Matt: " ain't no way I'm telling you"Me: "you better"
Matt: :" let me just say you're going to have to redo a scrapbook page...and that you probably should not have left that box on the table"Me: "which one was it"
Matt: "that one you showed me earlier. Apparently he didn't think your representation of me was accurate"
Me: "what did he do exactly?
Matt: "he tore my guy off of it and tore it up...a little bit"Me: "can I fix it?
Me: "can I fix ut?"
Matt: "not fully, I don't think"Me: "oh well, I'll just fix it or redo it"Matt: "I'm sorry"
Me" it's ok"
Matt: "no it not"
Me: Well, that is just Dubs being Dubs"

so here is the BEFORE picture



and the after picture ~ at least it wasn't near as bad as I thought it was gonna be...



well, the good news is I managed to get some XMAS shopping done and I got myself a really cute outfit {nice jeans, shirt and jacket}...I actually got 2 pair of jeans because they only had 1 pair of each brand in my size! {NOT to Kim: you inspired me yesterday so my outfit is all because of you}





I wanted to take a group shot of all of use today, but this is what I got, so it will have to do for now! I'll be back to add all the shots if you happen to read this before I get them uploaded.




And here is my organizer that Matt put together for me {this is inspired by the one Geandma Lee has in her spare room!!!!}...we are gonna use it in the living room!

so I gave each of the kids a little thing of bubbles when I got home...and not even 10 mins after Peyton had his outside he dumped them completely out!!!! then had the nerve to try to come inside and get Abby's! NOT!!!!

and you KNOW...SERIOUSLY, is it IMPOSSIBLE for Peyton to actually eat his food with a fork or spoon and NOT his HANDS!!!!! that is how he is eating his mac-n-chesse right now!

Matt and Peyton jusy went outside
Matt to Peyton "Who did that {split the bubbles all over the ground}?"
Peyton: "I don't know"....SERIOUSLY!
Matt: "Peyton did it"
Peyton: "Peyton did it?" like he has no idea!!!

800 pm ...
Ben has a friend spending the night and they are playing with Abbya nd Peyton and Ben comes in the living room just now and says "Peyton is drawing on my wall"...SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! I said "with what?" Ben "from a pencil in my room"!!! REALLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

813 pm...
Peyton is now in Ben's room and actually LOCKED the door!!!!! and you people WONDER how we manage????? this is how!!!!!

And OH MY GOSH, if you haven't seen this you have GOT to see it!!!!! HIALRIOUS!
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/33018505/ns/today-today_people/?GT1=43001
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kuWo02QPHI&feature=popular

1 comment:

Matt Miller said...

Hmmmm, Where's the butt pic???