and what would an Abby boo boo be without an Abby bandaid!!!
and Peyton decided {for some unkown reason} he needed to wear Abby's Maryjane crocs on the wrong feet!
gonna spend the wekeend chillaxin at home and may take Sam to Alderwood to do some school shopping, but we'll see how that goes....
I uploaded ALL {558} pics from our Vegas trip and had about 200 of them printed to pick up at Wal-mart tomorrow! I can't wait to add them to my little Vegas album I bought {which only holds 200 pics!} and I am now uploading our beach pics, so I may just print some of those as well just so the kids can see them :)
FOBTY SSD:
1. Do you wash your own car or do you go to a car wash? matt washes :)
2. Are you wearing socks right now? NO!!!! and if you know me I NEVER have socks on even inthe winter time!
3. Where were you 3 hours ago? home!
4. Do you have laundry waiting to be done? sort of {towels and sheets} love actually ebing caught up!
5. Can you pick objects up with your toes? yep!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment