Sunday, September 20, 2009

20 Spe 09 First Duty Tomorrow

...and not looking forward to it! I suppose it's better than being in Kuwait, but 24 hour duties just SUCK! So the only thing to talk about today is the fact that Abby and Peyton decided to take their beach buckets and just throw the water out of the bathtub tonight!!!! And Abby has taught Peyton that he needs to eat ketchup with everything and litreally the kid just puts his hand/fingers inthe ketchup and eats it straigh! YUCK!!!

I was shutting Ben's closet door and a bag of older clothes fell out and this is what I found in it! So now it is Peyton's!!! {just for you Grandma Lee}

And this is also a hammy down of Ben's to Abby and eventually will make it down to Peyton!

What do you do when Dad leaves to the commissary and takes Sam and Ben, but leaves you behind? This is what you do :) until mom finds a distraction!

what do you do when you want something and can't find a stool because dad has thrown them all outside???

No comments: