Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 Sep 09 1st Day of School

...YEAH...Sam caught a ride with Matt to school and I took the day off to walk Ben to school...other than that it was pretty quiet today! Sam is a JUNIOR, if you can believe it!!! I can't! Ben really likes his teacher and saw a few old friends this morning and he didn't even mind wearing his little name tag necklace~




and this picture is to show you that Sam AND Girlfriend had a rough 1st day at school!!!

so I decided to do this today! cleaned out the utensils drawer, condensed the lid drawer down from 2 to 1 drawer` and put all the kids cups, plates and little bowls in the bottom drawer {just like at Grandma Lee's}! Felt so good to get rid of all those EXTRA lids and utensils I do NOT use!!!!!!!


..so I went to go pick Ben up and ran into Abby walking back home with Stephanie from the school {she was picking up her her dayare after school kiddos} and Abby decided she wanted to wait with me and walk home with Ben....so we stopped off at the playground on the way home and I got some cute pics of them playing...check out Abby's hair!!!!!! HILARIOUS!!!




...on the way home from Stepahnie's Matt tells Peyton to be careful he is gonna trip and sure enough, dude trips and scraps his hands up on some rocks! if it's not Abby, it's Peyton! Abby decided to play doctor and fix him up with some bandaids! poor kid~


Kim Note: OK, all the girls are on, not sure how way spouses/signifiant others will be in, but we are GOING...so start planning! :)

SSD FOBT: it's all about your favorite sport~ well I really didn't stat watching football until a couple of years ago and since I was in Kuwait and missed quite a bit of football last year, I am sooo looking forward to seeing the Colts play again this year :) How can you know like anybody named Peyton???

No comments: