Tuesday, June 9, 2009

09 June 09 Another DUTY DAY Down:)

and only 3 more to go this month...we may have ti suck up 1 more duty in July {the 1st week} but it's ALL OVER after that....of coarse my next duty is Sunday :( going to AJ tomorrow to finilize the cruise book! thank goodness...be glad when it is all said and done....I also found out their is a new leadrship class you have to go to each time you make rank, so 2 of us will have to go down later this month and take it...just hope it makes the time go by even faster! well my picture of the day is this little guy that just happen to be running through the clinic tonight...he was soooo small you could hardly seem him on the floor~it's a little baby lizard!


and we had our change of command and Capt Wagner is gone, but I wanted to have my picture taken with just her at my clinic as a HM1, so here it is....


so that's all for now...if I have internet access, I will update tonmorrow whiel I am down at AJ :)

2 comments:

Matt Miller said...

You need to put that lizard to work.

Looks like he's already got the uniform!

~Angie said...

duh....hell we couldn't keep up with him long enough to put him to work!