the cruise book is off to the publisher and hopefully we will get the proof back by Sunday for review and we hope to have them back in our hands by the 1st:) I am glad it is all done and now all I have to do is pack my last gorilla box and I am DONE!! ready to go..I left a few of my things down at AJ so it is even less I have to travel with between here and there before we leave....
so my picture today is the day I got promoted with 2 of my fellow HM1's...HM1 Grimes also got promoted that day as well...it is a great picture and I grabbed it form her facebook page and just wanted to share with you guys :) ok, gota get a decent night's sleep, back to AJ again on Sunday...I have a class there Mon-Wed next week...guess it just makes the rest of my time go by a little faster!


No comments:
Post a Comment