Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27 May 09 Camp VA

so I am back at Camp VA and now counting the days until I go home!!! I have decided that on June 1st, I am going to start packing up my stuff and sending it home!!! I a=have been web searching for a dress for Tim and Lauren's wedding and still haven't decided which one I might buy!!! I think I narrowed it down to a couple that I like in my price range :)



by the time we checked our flight last night until I actually got a shower back at Camp VA, I had been up for over 24 hours with a few cat naps here and there between traveling...I am sure it will take me a few days to catch up on my sleep and get back into a routine, but I am glad to be back and count the days to going home....here are a few more pics from our last night in Qatar :)



4 comments:

Matt Miller said...

I like the black dress.

~Angie said...

ok...seems like everyone else does too, so I am going to order it tomorrow and have it shippied home :)

Matt Miller said...

wait...

how much is it?

~Angie said...

$39.99...just right!