and I am not so sure I can show them here, but I got the cutest pics of Olivia from Marylee today taking ballerina lessons!!!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
13 May 09...Cutest Mother's Day Card EVAH!!!
from the kids today...I have the pics to show it :) and really that is all I have for the day :) another long 16 hour duty day down and probably not many more to go...took a break from the gym today...just needed it...and that's all...pretty meaningless day today :) 6more woarking days before going to Qatar:)
and I am not so sure I can show them here, but I got the cutest pics of Olivia from Marylee today taking ballerina lessons!!!


and I am not so sure I can show them here, but I got the cutest pics of Olivia from Marylee today taking ballerina lessons!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think Abby's going through her "dark period" as an artist...
pahahahahaha!
Post a Comment