Thursday, May 7, 2009

06 May 09 Trip To AJ

so we went to AJ for a cruise book committe meeting...it always makes for a LONG day when we have to drive down there and come back....we didn't get back until after 5 pm and I was WIPED out and slept right through dinner...but I did give Matt a call before I fell asleep, he was at home sick, and got a chance to say Hi to Ben before he wwent to school...now Matt's computer is not working so not sure when I will get a chacne to talk to them next :( but hopefully it will be fixed by Monday or Tuesday...so really that was about it for my day ...just VERY VERY LONG...here is my picture that will be in the cruise book ....

2 comments:

Matt Miller said...

DAMN! What is that on your lip? Looks like an evil twin or something.

JUST SAY *NO* TO HERPES!!!

~Angie said...

well....CDR Neumann fixed it so I will upload the new picture later {the fixed version!!!]