Monday, May 25, 2009

25 May 09 Water Sports and 118 Degrees

so we did the water sports tour today and it was a TOTAL blast!!!! I went with Sheena and Jessica and we each got to ride jet skis and did the float that they pulled behind the boat...and even though I put the sunscreen Marylee sent me {SPF 25} on TWICE, I still managed to get quite a bit of sun....we also found out from our tour guide that it was 118 degrees today and the suckiest part is we have NO cold water in our showers so it just makes it even worse...but other than that, it has been a great little mini vacation...we decided to try out the Chili's restaurant on base and it was actually very good...nice to have some REAL food other than the food the Army is feeding us :).. right now I am just wishing the day to go home would get here soon...miss Matt and the Kids and I haven't talked to them since last Wed morning....here are a few pics from the tour and one of us at Chili's :)




No comments: