to all my blog followers :) we have had a busy couple of days and I am fianlly getting a chance to update! We made sugar cookies for Santa and brought them to Grandma and Crampa's house for Santa~ all Peyton wanted to do was keep cutting out the shapes in the dough and playing in the flour!!! We left Tuesday night and headed outt he driveway around 6:08 pm and got to Oregon around 11 pm! We made great time and there was no traffic! We stayed up chatting with Denny and Marylee until 1 am and then I stayed up and wrapped until 3 am! I still don't think I have recovered from the sleep deprivation! Then we enjoyed Xmas eve with the MIller's 1st annual PJ party and it was alot of fun! But we did decide to get gifts for everyone next year, instead of drawing names, and decided that we can be creative without spending alot of money! Was glad that Tim and Lauren enjoyed the little album I put together for them with some wedding pics! I didn't get them all printed, but alot of them! I also was glad to see that the frame I put together for our gift exchange was hit! Matt and I ended up with a very kewl grill tool, some lottery tickets {which Matt won $2~} and a $15 iTUNES card which Matt gave to Sam~ we did finally manage to get some kids in bed and got the living room cleaned up by 9:30 pm!!! It was sooooo nice, but then we had stockings to fil and Santa gifts had to make there way under the tree! But we were done by midnight and in bed....forgot to add the Ben and Uncle Jeff both got Mario Kart so that was the game of the night and everybody tried it out!!! It was lots of fun!
Abby saying her cookie is YUM YUM YUM!
This was the best kid shot we could manage!!! well...at least they are all in it!!!
This is the gift big Sis Sam got Abby and I just had to take a picture of Sam's creative wrapping paper!!!!
Sam loving her new hair product from Aunt Lauren and Uncle Tim!
25 Dec 09 XMAS DAY!
Peyton woke up around 130 am and ended up in bed with us which meant I did not sleep well the rest of the night! Then around 3 am he just got up out of the bed and went upstairs! So I got him, changed him and broght him back down to bed....then at 4 am Abby came down and said "Mama, Santa came and brough us LOTS of presents!" So I told her it wasn't time to get up yet, we had to sleep a little longer and then we would get up and see the Santa gifts....well somewhere between 4 am and 7 am she woke up again and said "Mama, Santa bringed us LOTS of gifts under the tree!"....and again she was asleep...so I am stuck between Abby on one side, Peyton in the middle and Matt on the outside, so there was NOT much room to sleep...finally around 7, Sam came downstairs and said "GET UP"...then she said "I can't get Ben up"...REALLY...so I went in and woke Ben up and said "Ben, you want to see what Santa brough you???" and he was up!!!! so naturally they wanted to go through their stockings first and once Peyton saw candy, I think he was done! He had candy for breakfast {but no worries, he had a bowl of cereal later}....then it was on to opening presents and it actaully went really smoothly! Ben was sort of a little upset that Sam got a Nintendo DSi and he didn't, but dad distracted him a bit with his new lego sets and he was pretty good the rest of the day! Grandma made cinnamon rolls, at my request, and they were TOTALLY awesome because we ate them straight out the oven!!!! so the kids played a little bit with some of their new toys and then we headed off to Grandma Karen's house...we didn't get an answer on her cell phone or house phone but figured she had to be there so we just went! Abby wore all new stuff and her new jacket, scraf and hat from grandma! Of corase Ben had to take his Colts backpack to show Grandma Karen! Well, she was home, but cleaning so she never even heard us call and was expecting us a little later in the day! So of coarse the kids enjoyed what she got them, like they always do! And the irony was Abby wanted to play with Peyton's Chuck the truck and Peyton wanted to play with Abby's doll and stroller! So we stayed awhile until you could tell it was time for the 2 little ones to go..Peyton fell aslepp just before we got back and then we layed him down and he slept for about 3 hours....he did manage to go back to sleep later, but not without a fight...I took a nap at the same time, but I guess Abby should have taken one too because Grandma said she just keep trying to pick afight with everyone including her~ so Abby went to bed fairly early tonight, she was done....Sam is getting her hair done tomrrow {a gift from grandma and grandpa} by Aunt Lauren, so Olivia will be coming over to hang with Abby for awhile~so here are a few pics for now...I will share loads more later~Merry XMAS everyone!!!!
P.S. To all my VA FAMILY...I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH and hope you had a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY with your family {even if Rich had to work Yvonne :)}


No comments:
Post a Comment