and we never even made it to the Sirens show which is the show put on right outside of Treasure Island! Thursday we headed down to Freemont street {the Old Strip} and that was really neat to see, but if we ever make it back I would love to see it lit up at night...and the ONLY thing I really wanted to find was the WELCOME TO LAS VEGAS sign and we never did~ couldn't even find a map that had it listed!
and my FAVORITE thing in Vegas you ask...The Bodies Exhibit and if it is ever in your area and you can be amazed by the Human Body this is an ABSOLUTE to see! It was just AMAZING!
The kids did really well at Grandma and Grandpa's house {Abby and Peyton}, but Grandma and Grandpa are wiped out! But we are SOOOOO GRATEFUL that they took time to keep our kids so we could go on a much needed Matt and Angie vacation, so THANKS GRANDMA and GRANDPA! They took them to gymnastics, the zoo and even the park! PLus they played outside on the swings, in the pool, and swing more than they could imagie on the downstairs swing! Abby LOVED the zoo and all she talked about was riding the train with Aunt Sammy, Brady Bug and Hayden! So cute to here her say "Aunt Sammy"!They did have to go buy a child proof lock for Peyton's door {like we have at home} but they found out it was adult prrof as well! and what do I do today, lock MYSELF In there trying to put Peyont down for a nap! Good thing I FINALLY got it open because I didn't have my phone and the monitor wasn't on for anybody to come let me out! I guess overall they did well for them to stay somewhere they have never stayed without mom and dad. So again, THANKS Denny and Marylee, not sure you know how much we APPRECIATE it!!! and trust us, we know FIRST hand how hard it is and that is why we are so GRATEFUL!
Sam and Ben also enjoyed staying with Grandma Karen! They got to take turn picking where to eat and Grnadma took them grocery shopping and she siad she spent $60 on food and wasn't so sure she bought any actual food :) Welcome to the Miller household Grandma Karen! She also took the out and about and they happened to go to the zoo the same day that Abby, Peyton and the rest of the MIller clan went and they didn't even run into each other! SO we also THANK YOU HUGELY Grandma Karen for watching over the other 1/2 of the Miller kids!
So here are a few shots to share from our trip and I'll share more shots later! We are off to the beach tomorrow, so will update when I can :)
inside the front desk area of the Bellagio...
this is the chocolate fountain at the Bellagio where I of coarse got some chocolate covered strawberries {more than once}....
HUGE ebay slot machine!
inside the Wynn hotel and Casino....
the Mirage exhibit....
and Peyton's new Xmas toy!!! A Ferrari ridable kids car......for the low price of $800!!!!
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment