.....hope everyone had a GREAT day today celebrating the 4th :) We had a great little BBQ as a kinda fairwell get together and it was fun! I am officialy packed up and will be living out of my suitcase until I get home :) and actually that is not such a bad thing :) well, I am going to go read to Abby and Peyton again{ I read them 2 more Dr Seuss books and hope to keep reading until the day I leave :)}, so I will check in with you guys later...if you don;t hear from me for a couple of days, it is because my internet connection is probably not so great...so I will catch you up when I can :) here are a few pics from our bbq...{I'll be back to add the pics after I read to the kids }
ok...here are some pics...
Chief,Ro and Me

Me, Alejandro and Diaz

This is our Mural outfront that was painted by some of the staff for our detachment...

Me and my roomie Ro

Me and CDR Neumann enjoying our "near beers" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment