Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Jan 09



another Sunday gone by...it was ice cream day for me today and I enjoyed some plain old chocolate ice cream! talked to Matt for a little bit and talked to the kids last night...will call them again later tonight after they get up~pretty muh just did laundry, picked up my uniforms from the cleaners and went and read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to the kids {part 2}...added some more pictures to my facebook last night, for old time sake! wasn't so sure about the whole facebook thing, but am slowly but surely getting addicted and loving the fact that I have found so many old friends!!! what a great way to keep in touch! Matt even got one! Got ont he scale today and I have officialy lost 10 lbs since I started going to the gym!!! YEAH...so nie to know the hard work is paying off and of coarse I am watching what I eat as well....so that's it for now...thought I would share a few more of my latest LO's

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I fell into your blog and love it! Did notice that you've lost 10 lbs. and am feeling a weense-bit guilty about sending you PPs! LOL!
Love Gramma Lee

MamaG said...

I just noticed you had a blog! So cool! I thought about getting one but I don't have anything interesting to say...at least you're in Kuwait and can tell us all about it! The facebook thing...yeah! Its WAY addicting...Hate to admit it but I'm on there like everyday...I know lame...but it just gets so slow at work and helps the time go by. I love that you read to your kids! I'm sure that makes it easier on them...especially Abby and Peyton..YOu rock for losing those 10 lbs! YOu're gonna be a sexy bitch when you get back! Yowza!