talked with the kids and mama today...always great to hear everyone's voices and know that home is not as far away as it seems....took a trip to another camp today and check out the photo's I got along the way!!!!! {well, I am having trouble with my internet uploading, so I will have to share the pitures later}
dinner wasn't much to speak off, so all I had was 2 corndogs and some grapes! SAD!!!! guess I will have to get up and eat breakfast tomorrow. Currently have IGOR {cartoon} movie on the TV right now...guess I miss watching cartoons at home!!! Sent the kids a movie today and wondering where the books and videos are that I have read and sent to them...hope they get one today because I think they will really enjoy them.
Matt is taking Abby "choppin'" today so she can spend her birthday giftcard! Can't wait to all them later and find out what they got.
Matt gave Abby a "trim" of her bangs, so check out the cute pics!
That's it for now...will write more later..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment