Sunday, October 18, 2009

18 Oct 09 Pretty Toes

so I went and got my nails done today and a pedicure so when I got home Aby wanted hers done so Matt told her that he would do her "pretty toes" after he got home from getting a haircut and taking Sam to a birthday party....so now we have matching pretty toes....

I did hit up the habitat for Humanity furniture store and found this "ugly retro" chair and can't wait to use it to take some pics!!!!!!! it's what alot of the photographers are using for senior potraits so I hope to get to try it out before next year and taking Sam's pics!

she had been doig really good without any poopy accidents and for some reason yesterday she decided to poop in her "wunnerwares"..hopefully she will get it soon!!!!

Peyton was still not himself yesterday, eventhough his fever is broken, and hijm is still not himself today!!! just wish he would get better!!!! he can't decide if he wants to eat anything and he is just plain old grumpy!


so now poor little guy has a fever blister on his bottom lip and a diaper rush :( and he is just jmiserable no matter what :( I want him to kick this and kick it quick!!!

took Sam shopping for a Homecoming dress and youwouldn't believe it but she picked out a black and hot pink dress!!! and she got a cute pair of shoes to match...got the dress on clearance +50% off and the shoes on clearance +75% off!!!! can't beat that!!! she ven tried on more dresses, but the pink one looked the best...then she went with her friend and they got their nails done....so now all I have to do is find her a cute necklace and then do her hair and she is good to go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No pics???! Thought I'd see some "pretty toes" at least. Can't wait for the homecoming pics of Sam! Love you guys! M