

it's been awhile but I am going to catch up on my SSD FOBTY!....
July 3rd:
What Your These Fireworks Say About You |
![]() You are focused, single minded, and intense. You don't let others see your intensity often, and when they do, they are quite surprised. You burn brightly, but you also burn steadily. You have the endurance to get the one thing you desire most. |
take the test
July 10th: Tell me about your favorite vacation spot or dream vacation and what makes it so special. Link us up to your blog to earn a Sweet Rewards point!
so far my favorite vacation spot has been Paris...where can you see and learn about so much history, art and landmarks then in Paris? I can't wait to go back...of coarse I am also a BIG FAN of Disney....so we will be making another trip there in a short 11 days!!!! YEAH!
July 17th: so you ask about summer jobs as a teenager...I had a few but worked in a drugstore pharmacy in the AC since I was 15, so that was really nice...but before that I did pull tobacco on a farm when I was younger and it SUCKED...can you imaging the humidty int he middle of the summer in VA???YUCK!!!!
and here are a couple of my new LO's to share!



No comments:
Post a Comment